Monday, 21 April 2014

So this is a hello

Hey there!

To be perfectly honest, I have no idea whether anyone will read this but I guess that is all part of the fun!  And I also don't know what to write, how to write it and wondering whether I should just press delete and not write anything at all!  But that isn't going to happen.  Kind of pointless doing this and then not to make a post of some sort.

Moving on!!

I'm Emma.  I'm under a month off turning the big 21 (not that it is a massive deal to me) and I'm studying Environmental Design (Interior Design) at the University of Tasmania.  I've always wanted to start a blog, and it was a spur of the moment decision when I did actually make this one. Do it now or not at all.

I'm not the most amazing person when it comes to technology so (still) getting used to everything and how it all works on here but I am looking forward to seeing how everything turns out! As to what I'll write about... Well it'll be more lifestyle, if I can put a title to it.  Not sure!  We'll just have to see what happens!

Anyway.  To whoever has read this, thanks!  And I now feel this is like the awkward moment when you're saying bye to someone and you're both standing there saying bye and it goes nowhere.

Toodle pip!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx