Monday, 24 April 2017

8 Thoughts For A Cold Morning

I love the morning, but I can't say that I'm much of a waking up person.

Mornings can be so beautiful and blissful but when it's cold and you were having a nice dream and you have to wake up, mornings can just put you into that squinty/glaring face for a few hours. 


No.  Simply no.  I woke up the other day and it's starting to get dark in the morning and there wasn't any sun coming into my bedroom and I just lay there and said no.

Why does my alarm just sound so horrible?  I've currently got Justin Timberlake Can't Stop The Feeling as my alarm tone and while I love the tune while I'm awake, having it as my alarm tone something about it just irks me.  And this happens with whatever I use as my alarm tone.  I'm just not a waking up person hahaha

Something about being too tired.  Granted I could have gone to sleep earlier but I didn't and I'm tired.  Although I'm still tired when I go to bed at a reasonable hour so I can't win!!!


IT IS COLD.  Autumn is here and it's cold and soon it'll be winter and it'll be even colder and that makes waking up so much harder.  Getting out of bed and the temperature difference isn't something I like really can I just stay in bed longer?  Granted if I wake up and it is snowing, I will be out of bed SO FAST

Why are my eyes hurting?  I was tempted to put spoons under and over my eyes this morning purely because I was fed up!  I don't know whether to google this or not because you know how it can turn out when you google things like this.....

Why is water tasting weird?  Is this just me?  I just can't drink water first thing.  Give me something to eat and a cuppa and then I'll happily drink water.  Another thing I'm not going to google hahahah

When it it bed time again?  Because we have to ask the important questions in life.

Ooooooh new YouTube videos to watch!  Other than food and it being a brand new day, I love opening up YouTube and seeing what videos have been uploaded!  When I'm having breakfast on my own I love to watch a few and try to save some for later hahah

I wish I was that person who is able to jump out of bed and get on with their day right from the get go but I don't think that will be happening for a while haha well atleast until the warmer months roll back around!

Does anyone have the same sort of thoughts as me?

Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx

PS!  Come and say hello!!! :) x

6 comments:

  1. I can totally relate to this! Once I'm up, I'm fine. But I do not like waking up and getting out of my warm, comfy bed! Haha. x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, not waking up people buddies!!! I wish I could just walk around in my bed hahah Em xx

      Delete
  2. I love YouTube in the mornings!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love watching a video or two in the morning!! :) Em xx

      Delete
  3. I am lucky that I live in a tropical country just two seasons summer & winter. Still I struggle waking up in the mornings, but prob if the weather was to cold I wouldn't get out of bed haha. Yeah every alarm song we start hating it.

    https://maferwrites.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh I wish I could live in a tropical country some days!! Would be so nice :) Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx