Wednesday, 26 April 2017

April Top Five

Another month is nearing an end....  This year is really going through!

And with the ending of the month means it's time for my Top Five!  I've really enjoyed these posts and am really excited to share with you what I've been loving in April!


English Breakfast Tea.  I have always loved chocolates and didn't start having coffee until I was at university.  And I didn't start drinking tea until the end of March and I am wondering why I never had this stuff sooner!  Particularly Twinings Engligh Breakfast Tea!  My parents drink another normal tea type but I can't seem to like it!  This tea on the other hand I am loving!  I have it in the morning with breakfast and ahhhhh can't get enough of it!  Normally I'd have to put sugar in to sweeten tea drinks up but with this I don't have to add anything extra!  Here's to drinking more tea in the future!

Sussan Dressing Gown.  For years and I mean years I've had the same dressing gown.  It was an old faithful of mine and served me well through many a winters but was at that point where it was definitely at the end of its life!  I didn't realise how picky I was when it came to finding a new one...  I know what I want with a dressing gown hahahah but I found this one in Sussan and I am obsessed.  There were four colours to choose from and I picked the Crystal one which is this cool minty colour.  It's also the warmest thing to wear.  I am going to be all set when it really gets cold!!


Nude by Nature Eyeshadow in 12 Quartz.  Say whaaaaaat???  A makeup product in my top five?!?!??!  I have included a foundation in a previous Top Five but look at me go with makeup hahah one afternoon before a music rehearsal, I was getting ready and after foundation was on I saw the little eyeshadow and was like "eh lets pop some on!" and was very happy with how it looked.  I wore it as a very gently and subtle (COLOUR) shade but could have built it up easily.  And for me being a novice with makeup, you couldn't really mess it up.  The packaging is also cuteeeee!

TRESemmé Colour Revitalise Shampoo and Conditioner.  I have an interesting relationship with shampoo.  I'd use hair products in Melbourne, Sydney and Adelaide and I'd come back home to Tasmania and it would just not agree with my hair.  I'm blaming it on Tasmanian water!  However, when I was in Adelaide, my bestie Alannah and I were talking about hair things and she said she used TRESemmé and I hadn't tried them in years so gave them a try and I love them!  My hair is also loving them so I can't complain!


Eat Smart.  I've had this glorious book for a few months but never shared anything about it as I'd also gotten it for a friend and hadn't been able to gift it to her yet!  But now I can talk about it!  I am a big fan of Niomi and have been reading her blog and watching her videos since she's been uploading!  She is one of my favourite YouTubers and was so excited when she announced she was doing a cookbook.  While I don't follow the same food choices as her I'm still interested in a plant based diet and it's something I'm looking into more and more.  There are some incredible recipes inside and I can't wait to try them all out!

Have you discovered anything new in April?


Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx

PS!  Come and say hello!!! :) x

8 comments:

  1. I can't believe you've only just started drinking tea! That seems insane to me - tea is all I drink. Haha. Twinings English Breakfast tea is one of the best, though. Love your dressing gown - lovely colour! x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think all the teas I've had in the past just weren't to my taste hahaha or my taste palette has improved ahahah Em xx

      Delete
  2. Eat Smart looks like such a good cookbook, the photography in it is so pretty.

    Abigail Alice x | take a look at my Morphe 350 giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It's such a gorgeous cookbook! Em xx

      Delete
  3. I'd love to have a look at Eat Smart - Niomi seems to always be eating super healthy!xx

    Lucy x | lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely recommend checking it out, has so many good recipes in them :) Em xx

      Delete
  4. Love your blog! Can't beat a good English Breakfast can you haha!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Ah yes i agreem do love a goof English Breakfast!!! Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx