Wednesday, 5 April 2017

The AM-PM Tag

I saw this post on my twitter feed and I do quite like a good tag and I'd never actually seen this one before!

I am also a lover of tag posts purely because it allows you guys to get to know me more and probably find out how weird I am.....  Ah well!

Also no one actually tagged me to do this but that isn't going to stop me!  And please feel free to do this, if you're reading this and want to do a bit of a light hearted postDo let me know if you do, because I would love to check them out!


What's your morning beauty routine?  Ahahahah this is assuming that I have a morning beauty routine...  I should have one hahah I usually go over my face with a cleanser and then pop some moisturizer on but isn't anything else than that I'm afraid... But I will put on a bit of makeup if I'm leaving the house!

What's for breakfast?  This changes often but it's either some oats, toast with a boiled egg, or toast with vegemite and a tomato sliced on top (it tastes amazing so don't knock it til you try it!)!  I sometimes have cereal but it's rare in the colder months!  I hate skipping breakfast now and so have to have something to eat even if it's just a banana!

Coffee or tea?  If you asked me this a year ago I would have said coffee but I was recently introduced to an English Breakfast tea by Liptons and it's changed my mornings!  Yes I know that type of tea has been around for yonks but I'd never been a tea person.  But the times are changing and I haven't had a coffee drink in a week or so and I've been loving it!

How long does it take for you to get out of the door?  When I actually have to leave the house, I'd go with another family member and from the minute I wake up to when we'd leave, it would be around an hour and a half to two hours.  But it doesn't take me 2 hours to get ready hahahah I'm usually shoes on, ready to leave between 30 minutes to an hour.  What takes me the longest in the morning is getting up firstly and then eating and depending on what I make for breakfast depends on how much time is spent in the kitchen!  But to get dressed, I can be looking presentable and awake in 15 minutes so if I ever need to full on rush out at last minute notice I'm good!

What's your go-to makeup for a fuss free morning?  Three items.  Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 15 Fair Clair to cover up any blemishes, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder 003 Peach Glow, all over for a bit of coverage to even out my skin and lastly Gimme Brow from Benefit in shade 3 and I am good to go!  I love a good facially naked look and it takes me hardly any time to pop it on!  I'll sometimes put some lip balm on but most of the time I forget this hahah


What's your evening beauty routine?  If I've left the house and have makeup, I always look forward to taking this off.  I don't wear all that much on my face as it is but I just love the feeling of a makeup free face and I can start to relax in the evening when my makeup is off!  Hop into the shower where I'll wash my face and do all the showering things!  I hardly dry my hair with a hair dryer, usually let it air dry or go to bed with damp hair

Snack time!  What's in the bowl?  I don't usually snack that much after tea.  But if I do it'd be like dessert and I'll have some nice cream!  Frozen banana blended up with some almond milk and you have the base for a delicious and healthy snack!  I've been wanting popcorn recently but haven't been motivated to actually make some hahaha

How do you wind down and prep for bed?  I wish I could say that I turned off technology before bed time but I really don't.  I'll watch some telly with mum and complain of the drama that has taken over a cooking show or I'll watch some videos on YouTube or scroll through apps on my phone.  And I'm also that person who will go on their phone when they're in bed and I really need to get out of that habit!  Also as soon as I get home I am straight out of my jeans, because chances are I've worn jeans that day!  But the I don't have time to wear jeans at home!  Get me into some Bonds trackies or some pj bottoms and I will be a happy gal!

Cosy up!  What are you wearing to sleep?  If I was doing this post in the warmer months I would say my Vegemite Peter Alexander pjs!  Mum bought them for me when I was having a stressful time at uni last year and I could have cried when I saw them!  They are my absolute favourite pjs!  But now that it's getting colder I've moved into a pair of pjs I've had for years from Sussan!  They've got blue flannelette bottoms with navy blue and red flowers and then a long sleeve red top and although they're getting a little on the small side for me I'll still wear them!  Also I bought a new dressing gown and it's also from Sussan and OMG IT IS THE MOST COSIEST THING I OWN!  It's this gorgeous minty colour and I am in love!

What are some things you have to do before hitting the hay?  I don't really have anything specific to do.  Probably the only thing is to have makeup off my face.  I can't remember the last time I went to sleep with makeup on.  I'll always make sure my phone is on charge because it's the most annoying thing to wake up and see that you were blissfully sleeping and your phone was not charging!

Do you have any AM-PM rituals?  Is anyone else like me and just scroll through whatever on their phone when they're meant to be getting some zzz's?

Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx

PS!  Come and say hello!!! :) x

2 comments:

  1. Love being nosey and reading posts like this. I'm always straight into comfy clothes the minute I get home too!xx

    Lucy x | lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so good aren't they?!! I just love being in comfy clothes hahah Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx