Wednesday, 3 May 2017

The Holiday Season In May

One of my favourite podcasts to listen to is Psychobabble.  I love Tyler Oakley and Korey Kuhl and often get the giggles while listening along.  One of their past podcasts was on May’s Humble Holidays and while I'm biased and think May is the best month of the year, I loved this episode purely due to the many holidays that fell within the month of May!

I've done a bit of googling and picked out some of my favourite holidays in May that are just waiting to be celebrated!


Brothers and Sisters Day, 2nd of May.  Loves a good day to celebrate siblings!

Star Wars Day, 4th of May.  May the force be with you.  That's all I'm going to say.

No Diet Day, 6th of May.  This date is calling me.

Clean Up Your Room Day, 10th of May.  This one isn't. 

Dance Like a Chicken Day, 14th of May.  One which is close to my heart hahahah also my birthday....!

National Chocolate Chip Day, 15th of May.  The mid teen would love this day!  I still love chocolate chips but not as much ahahah

No Dirty Dishes Day, 18th of May.  Only day where the dishes will be cleaned promptly hehe

Buy A Musical Instrument Day, 22nd of May.  Might be a bit costly but I do need a new mouthpiece and reeds for my clarinet.

Lucky Penny Day, 23rd of May.  A penny for your thoughts?

International Jazz Day, 27th of May.  Who doesn't love a bit of jazz music?

National Macaroon day, 31st of May.  I'll be at The Macaron Merchant, they do some delicious treats there!

There are sosososososo many other holidays in May but I quite liked these ones.  14th of May is always my favourite day for certain reasons hahah I told someone last year about Dance Like a Chicken Day and they didn't believe me :/ ah well hahaha

Hope you have a lovely May!

Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx

PS!  Come and say hello!!! :) x

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I love this! I'm looking forward to the 4th :D

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 4th was a very good day hahaha Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx