Wednesday, 2 August 2017

July Top Five

I have been so excited to share these top five favourites with you all!

July has been such an interesting month and would you look at that I wrote that exact sentence last month hahaha ah that's awkward... 


The Good Karma Hospital.  I'm not one to watch all that much tv, I stick to YouTube if I'm honest.  In the last few months/year or so the amount of shows I've watched has reduced quite a bit, however a new beauty has appeared on the screen and I am LOVING IT!  The Good Karma Hospital.  I saw some promos for this and did think it sounded interesting but never made a mental note as to when it was on.  Big mistake because I nearly missed the first episode when it initially aired here and I would have probably been fuming.  I love the show.  If you haven't seen it already, to sum the show up in a few words - it is a medical drama where Ruby Walker heads off to South India to make a fresh start in a hospital which is understaffed, unfunded and with an abundance of patients.  And you'll have to watch the show to see what else happens hehehehe!  I love everyone in it and not going to lie Dr Varma although he can seem grumpy he such a character!

Crunch Time.  Simon's Cat is a cheeky cat and one that has made me laugh so hard (to the point I have to leave the room and calm myself down) and now he's got his own game app and I am hooked!  It's a classic one where you have to connect coloured treats so solve levels, where goals include feeding cats the treats that they want, collecting goldfish, getting milk and knocking a pug and an 'evil' squirrel away and so much more!  I love the graphics in this and the illustrations are just so cute in definitely in keeping with what I have known and love from Simon's Cat.  I also think it is a lot more challenging than it seems.  Looks cute but some of the levels are quite challenging so prepare yourself for that!


Witness, Katy Perry.  15 songs and 57 minutes of fresh tunes!  I love!  I adore Katy Perry and her Prism album was one which I listened to on repeat and I was more than ready for another album!  I wrote more on my thoughts of Witness here if you'd like to check that out!  I am hooked on this album and was listening to it find myself regularly humming to my favourites on the album!

Winter.  I am a lover of the cooler seasons.  Don't get me wrong, sunshine is lovely but there is nothing greater than sitting in front of the fire with a cup of tea and just enjoying the moment.  Add some rain into that and then ah it is just so relaxing!  You get to snuggle up in cosy clothes and I cracked out a pair of boots I haven't been able to wear and I am just so happy!!  I may or may not have bought a few more winter woolies and new additions for my wardrobe....


Hamish & Andy, True Story.  If you are from Australia then the names Hamish and Andy are two which you should know of pretty well and if you haven't then get ready.  They're an iconic duo who have their own radio show (one of my favourites) and they now have their own tv show.  I was a little hesitant about how this would pan out, but I was hooked after the first episode!  Essentially people come in with these true stories which seem hard to believe but did happen and then a bunch of awesome Australian actors go and act it out.  Simple concept, awesome results!  There was one episode and I knew one of the guys who was in it so that was different!  They're going to be having a second season of it and I am very keen for that!

I'm still really bad at ending these posts hahaha

Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx 

PS!  Come and say hello!!! :) x

6 comments:

  1. I haven't listened to this album by Katy Perry but it sounds amazing. I might need to give it a listen soon :) I've been loving a tv show called The 100. It's simply amazing. Has such strong female characters and has very little romantic details which I love :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You so should! Oh I've heard of that show but never watched it myself, might look into it! Em xx

      Delete
  2. I listened only two songs, I should check the rest!
    That game seems interesting!

    https://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a good album! Yeah the game is quite fun haha Em xx

      Delete
  3. Ooh, I must download Crunch Time - I love Simon's Cat! I'm a huge Winter fan, too, it's the best. x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I downloaded it as soon as I heard about it hahah Simon's Cat is just the cutest little thing hahaha Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx