Monday, 28 August 2017

The Winter Tag

I am one of those people who prefer the colder months to the warmer months.  Yes summer is great but I struggle to cool myself down and when I can't it's not a fun time!  Winter however!  Throw all your winter cosy clothes and food and drink at me and I'll be a happy camper!

I found questions for the winter tag somewhere on the internet and I wish I could remember where!  And seeing as I'm about to go into spring and you lucky people on the other side of the world are about to get into the chilly seasons I thought why not have a good old tag post on winter!!

 
Top 2 winter beauty essentials?  A good moisturiser and lip balm!

Top 2 winter fashion essentials?  All of the woolies and my trusty puffy jacket!

What shoes do you tend to wear the most in winter?  I wear a mixture of boots and converse but while I've been back studying design I have worn boots everyday to that so I will say boots!  Although slippers would count as shoes yeah?  Because when I'm at home, it's slippers all the way!!

Favourite winter accessory?  I have a great love for scarves and have a drawer entirely dedicated to them so a nice cosy scarf!  Also a long woolen cardigan!  This has been a new addition to my wardrobe and golly gosh it is so cosy and I'll be able to wear it through to spring with a tee underneath and I am so glad of this purchase!! 


Favourite winter nail polish?  I’m that person who wears summery nail polishes in winter and wintery nail polishes in summer and I just don’t go with what the season is!  However, I do have a gorgeous suede matte finish nail polish in Ruby Ribbon and I adore this!  Also gets a lot of compliments when I wear it!

Hot cocoa or apple cider?  When I was looking through these questions, I soon realised they were tailored for the other side of the world (there were Christmas questions at the end!) and when I saw hot cocoa I’m like oooooh hot chocolate!  I don’t really drink hot chocolate of coffee drinks anymore and stick to a good old cup of tea!  And I love apple cider but it has got to be cold!!

Favourite winter candle?  I have many candles but I don’t burn them, sounds weird but yeah.  I did a while back buy a honey candle which smells of coconut and lime and sure it sounds like a summer scent and yeah could say it is, but it reminds me of a chocolate treat I used to eat so I love it!

Snowboarding or skiing?  Neither…..  I would love to have a go at both of them though!!

Have you ever gone ice skating?  Are you any good of did you fail miserably?  I have gone ice skating before and didn’t actually do too bad at it!  I did avoid falling over by grabbing/hugging a poor tourist but no one was hurt hahahah

Does it snow where you live?  It was snowing one morning, at my home but it just happened to be on the day when I was at university.  And then ever more annoyingly it was snowing in town but on the other side of town to where I was!  I was so annoyed!  Mountains near where I live do get snow and it’s nice to see the snowcapped tops but I have yet to experience snow in my later years!  I did go up to the snow when I was younger with my dad and brother and somewhere we have the cutest photos of it!

Have you ever made a snowman?  I have made some but they’re not really on the scale that you’d find on the other side of the world sadly.  Also doesn’t help when there isn’t that much snow to go around and there are animal dropping scattered so you get a nice two toned snowman if you know what I mean…

Winter is almost over and that does make me sad but then again hopefully that means a good see ya later the the flu season and I am oh so glad to see the back of that!!

Until next time, keep smiling :)  Em xx 

PS!  Come and say hello!!! :) x

1 comment:

  1. This is a fun tag! I too love winter. I like skiing and hot apple cider. ^ ^ And I love cedar candles in the winter. ^ ^

    storitorigrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx